Tuesday, August 19, 2008

For God Sake, I'm Bored

For the love of god, today was damn boring for me. I wish i get to meet my secondary school friends again.

Hoho. All the time we had in those good old days. Where all the havocing, studying, lepaking, playing and many more lar.

This are some of those fuckers and me. Sorry guys there's nothing to describe you guys in 1 word. Haha.
Abez rewang

At Science Centre
Nothing between us ok!
Fucky face of mine
Nation Pride
Models kena throw backstage
Group photo


Gone late nite eating

I looked thin..hahaha
At Ang Mo Kio during puasa

Half or my class, 5B


The born of Katalans F.C.

Sec 4E 2007 Class photo

Ok today when school just to pay the GYL camp money. Capt Anil gave me a shock. He said i'm not going for thecamp. Fuck him lar. Then why the hell is my name is in the list which was lying on his table like a dead peacock. Faggot.

Then go club just to slack, talk to the people there and play my NBA LIVE 08 at my psp. Hahaha.

That's all what i did today. Fucking boring!

No comments: