Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Trial

Sorry for not updating my blog. Haha. Lazy and got nothing to write. Please do mind my language coz SOME people say my "Engrish cannot make it hor".

Monday was the beginning of my holliday. Don't have any job to do. Solution is just slack at home.

Plan with Ilyas play soccer at school. But as usual he woke up late. Got my soccer equipment with me. Then Mus message me that there is a soccer trial at Toa Payoh Stadium. It's for the Balestier Khalsa.

Even though i am not that good at soccer, what the hack, just give it a shot.

Ok i didn't make it for the trial but had a ball of a time. Play as a keeper and at the same time train my keeper skill with outside people.

And lastly i eat a foot sandwich from subway. I tell you, damn shiok to the core. So far that is the only sandwich that makes me full till next day.

No comments: